Can I Change My Age On Facebook

When you enroll in a Facebook account you are asked to enter details about you including your age - Can I Change My Age On Facebook.

Most of Facebook individuals will possibly get that right, however it could take place that you choose the incorrect day either unintentionally or intentionally if you do not want to expose you real age to the social networking site.

This can result in problems in the past, for instance when Facebook requested recognition to prove your existence to them, or when you observed that the incorrect age was connected with your account.


Can I Change My Age On Facebook


Facebook made it a whole lot less complicated lately when it pertains to changing the age. Previously, it did not permit you to change the age straight using the edit profile choice supplied on the website which suggested you had to ask for a change instead (the old guide is connected to the article).

This is no longer the situation fortunately, which suggests that you can alter the age on Facebook straight and right away at any moment, offered you have accessibility to your account.

Right here is just what you need to do:

You could alter your age on Facebook making use of a Smartphone or a PC, however for your comfort, we're mosting likely to do this tutorial on an Android phone. The process is relatively comparable on various other platforms also. Just adhere to these basic actions to change your age on Facebook.

1. Go to you Facebook timeline on your Facebook account and click or tap "About".


2. Scroll down to "Contact and basic info"

3. Find the area on "BASIC INFORMATION".

4. Click or touch "Edit" at Year of birth.

5. Change the year and click or tap on the "save changes" button afterwards.


Congratulations, you have simply transformed the age on Facebook.

Just what should I do If Facebook doesn't let me transform my age?

You can do 2 points in this situations. You could either wait for a couple of days prior to permission to modify age is granted ot you can call a Facebook representative if the modification is crucial.

Can I transform the personal privacy of my age?

Yes, you absolutely can. While editing your age on Facebook, choose the switches right alongside your age to establish the privacy of your age to public or private.

What If I celebrate my age according to Indian customs? I indicate my date of birth changes annually yet Facebook fails to suit that adjustment?

However, Facebook hasn't already presented an attribute to help you out in this regard right now. Yet, in the future, Mark Zuckerberg could notice this restriction on his platform and make some much needed adjustments for our Hindu bros.

So, below it is folks! This is how easy and very easy it is to transform your age on Facebook. Simply a couple of simple actions and you've successfully modified your birth date. Now, all you have to have the tendency to is the large quantity of dreams on your timeline. You are entitled to the affection, focus and love from your Facebook close friends. Most of us do!

Also, if your age is nearby, we want to want you a Delighted age ahead of time. I indicate, we will not be able to do so if you've established the privacy of your profile to exclusive and what better platform to interact compared to tech-recipes? Cheeky, typically aren't we?

If you have any type of inquiries, I'm right here to address them for you. Leave them in the remarks area listed below and I'll answer them immediately.