How Do I Hide My Friends On Facebook

How Do I Hide My Friends On Facebook: Personal privacy is just one of the large issues of Facebook, but just recently FB carried out a lot of new settings for maintaining a user's personal privacy.


How Do I Hide My Friends On Facebook


Currently, a user has control on almost everything in their account (e.g. status, photos, albums etc). The user additionally has the control of just how they want to share product (e.g. with everyone, friends, friends of friends, etc). Users can also manually hide a status from certain people.

Did you recognize that you can even hide your friend list? It holds true.

If you do not desire complete strangers to see your friend list, then you could simply hide it from them. It's very easy. You could utilize the improved Facebook privacy settings to modify your friend list's presence.

One point which I have noticed when you maintain your friend list public is that many individuals see that list and begin including friends thoughtlessly.

And seeing typical friends, various other friends normally accept the friend demand. It's sort of humiliating when your woman friend notifies you that some mutual friend of yours has actually sent her a buddy demand.

It's much better to allow your friend list show up only to you as well as hidden from others.

This guide has been upgraded to match the new Facebook privacy settings, as Facebook made some significant changes recently. So, follow this new tutorial and also hide your Facebook friend list from others:

- Login to your Facebook account
- Go to your Account web page
- Click on Friends


Now, on your Facebook friend list web page, just click the "Manage" icon on top right & click "Edit Privacy".

From here you can control that could see your friend list and that cannot. I usually maintain it noticeable to me only, as this is much better for the personal privacy of my friends because I do not desire them to be pestered with unrestricted friend requests.

Take a look at this screenshot for much better understanding:


If you do not want any person to see your Facebook friend list, keep the "Who can see your friend list" setting to "Only Me".

( Keeping your Facebook friend list noticeable for others is completely your choice, however my pointer would certainly be to maintain it concealed from the personal privacy of your friends.).