How to Remove Post On Facebook

How To Remove Post On Facebook: Delete facebook status update on mobile user interface has actually been an issue for many customers. The propensity of making blunders while inputting utilizing your android phone is really high, the factor is not too much from the little keyboard on the phones, vehicle right spellings of some word also contribute to this mistakes.


How To Remove Post On Facebook


A lot of my status updates as well as picture uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made mistake while updating my status, I needed to log in using my laptop computer to delete facebook status upgrade. Yet simply of recent by accident I uncovered the invisible (almost) remove switch in the facebook app for Android that enable me to erase status updates right on the mobile user interface.

What I will certainly say is that, I aren't sure for how long the feature has actually been there, yet all I know is, it does have the prospective to maintain you from embarrassment and also also conserve your time, also stop you from making use of laptop computer before you can erase facebook status update while you made error. So let us see exactly how you could remove facebook status upgrade straight from Android user interface.

The Best Ways To Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Using facebook on Android you can either simply hide the update from your timeline and also erase it totally. To remove a status upgrade from Android view it on your information feed initially. The majority of us would long push the update to locate the erase option, but that is not the situation below, that is the factor I called it unnoticeable way.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to exactly on the status upgrade you intend to remove to discover a tiny Remove switch on the status. Merely press the switch to delete facebook status update.


Another issue is that, you might not want to erase facebook status upgrade yet hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline sight you will see Conceal from Timeline option together with the Erase Post choice.