How to Remove Facebook Post

How To Remove Facebook Post: Remove facebook status update on mobile user interface has been an issue for numerous individuals. The tendency of making errors while keying utilizing your android phone is extremely high, the factor is not as well much from the little keyboard on the phones, vehicle proper spellings of some word likewise add to this errors.


How To Remove Facebook Post


The majority of my status updates and picture uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made mistake while upgrading my status, I needed to visit using my laptop computer to delete facebook status upgrade. Yet simply of recent by crash I found the invisible (almost) get rid of button in the facebook application for Android that allow me to erase status updates precisely the mobile user interface.

What I will certainly say is that, I do not know how long the feature has actually been there, however all I know is, it does have the potential to keep you from shame and too conserve your time, also prevent you from utilizing laptop computer prior to you can erase facebook status upgrade while you made error. So allow us see just how you could remove facebook status upgrade directly from Android user interface.

How to Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you can either simply conceal the update from your timeline and also also delete it totally. To erase a status upgrade from Android sight it on your information feed first. A lot of us would long push the update to locate the delete option, but that is not the situation right here, that is the reason I called it undetectable method.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to right on the status upgrade you intend to erase to discover a little Remove button on the status. Merely push the button to delete facebook status upgrade.


One more problem is that, you might not want to erase facebook status upgrade however hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline sight you will certainly see Hide from Timeline option in addition to the Remove Post option.