How Do I Change My Age On Facebook

When you sign up for a Facebook account you are asked to get in details about you including your age - How Do I Change My Age On Facebook.

The majority of Facebook individuals will most likely get that right, yet it could happen that you choose the incorrect day either mistakenly or on purpose if you do not wish to disclose you real age to the social networking site.

This might cause concerns in the past, as an example when Facebook asked for recognition to verify your existence to them, or when you observed that the incorrect age was connected with your account.


How Do I Change My Age On Facebook


Facebook made it a great deal much easier lately when it concerns transforming the age. Previously, it did not allow you to transform the age directly using the edit profile choice provided on the website which meant you needed to ask for a modification instead (the old guide is affixed to the short article).

This is not the case the good news is, which means that you could alter the age on Facebook directly and right away at any moment, given you have access to your account.

Here is what you have to do:

You could transform your age on Facebook making use of a Smartphone or a PC, nevertheless for your benefit, we're going to do this tutorial on an Android phone. The process is fairly comparable on other systems too. Simply follow these straightforward actions to transform your age on Facebook.

1. Go to you Facebook timeline on your Facebook account and click or touch "About".


2. Scroll down to "Contact and basic info"

3. Locate the section on "BASIC INFORMATION".

4. Click or touch "Edit" at Year of birth.

5. Change the year and click or tap on the "save changes" switch afterwards.


Congratulations, you have actually simply altered the age on Facebook.

What should I do If Facebook does not let me change my age?

You can do 2 points in this circumstances. You could either wait for a few days prior to authorization to edit age is granted ot you can call a Facebook agent if the modification is vital.

Can I transform the personal privacy of my age?

Yes, you absolutely can. While editing and enhancing your age on Facebook, pick the switches right next to your age to set the personal privacy of your age to public or exclusive.

What If I commemorate my age inning accordance with Indian traditions? I mean my date of birth adjustments yearly however Facebook cannot accommodate that change?

Regrettably, Facebook hasn't presented a feature in order to help you out hereof right now. However, in the future, Mark Zuckerberg might see this constraint on his system and make some much required modifications for our Hindu brothers.

So, below it is individuals! This is exactly how basic and simple it is to transform your age on Facebook. Simply a few simple actions and you've successfully modified your birth day. Now, all you have to tend to is the large quantity of dreams on your timeline. You should have the affection, attention and love from your Facebook buddies. All of us do!

Also, if your age is nearby, we would like to wish you a Happy age ahead of time. I imply, we will not be able to do so if you've set the personal privacy of your account to exclusive and exactly what better system to connect compared to tech-recipes? Audacious, aren't we?

If you have any type of questions, I'm here to answer them for you. Leave them in the remarks section listed below and I'll address them quickly.