How Can I Permanently Delete My Facebook

How Can I Permanently Delete My Facebook: There are several reasons you may intend to totally eliminate your Facebook profile.

How Can I Permanently Delete My Facebook


For this circumstance let's just say you made a decision to go "Kerouac on everybody" as well as need to remove your digital identity ASAP.

Although Facebook discourages you to delete your facebook account completely, they do offer the choice, although a bit buried.

Action 1: Backup every one of your data

First of all, it's time to backup all articles, video clips and also photos.

Click the "down arrowhead" in the top right-hand edge




Most likely to 'Setups'.

In General Account Settings, Click 'download a copy of all your Facebook information', download archive.




Action 2: Deactivate your account.

Click the "down arrow" in the upper right-hand corner, account settings, click protection on the left menu, then click deactivate your account.



You'll also be asked to provide a reason you're leaving.

Currently all your Facebook information will be de-indexed but will have the ability to be quickly brought back.

Action 3: Delete your Facebook account.

Click the "lock" icon in the upper right-hand edge, click the "magnifying glass" symbol then search for "erase".



Click the outcome near all-time low that states "Just how do i completely erase my account". Currently scroll down till you see the "Let us know" web link. Click the remove my account. Place in your password, send captcha. Struck OK. That's it.