How Do I Permanently Delete My Facebook Account

How Do I Permanently Delete My Facebook Account: There are many different reasons you might want to completely obliterate your Facebook account.

How Do I Permanently Delete My Facebook Account


For this circumstance allow's simply state you determined to go "Kerouac on everyone" and have to eliminate your electronic identity ASAP.

Although Facebook prevents you to delete your facebook account permanently, they do provide the option, although a little bit hidden.

Action 1: Back-up all of your information

Firstly, it's time to backup all blog posts, video clips and pictures.

Click the "down arrowhead" in the upper right-hand edge




Go to 'Setups'.

Generally Account Settings, Click 'download and install a duplicate of all your Facebook data', download and install archive.




Step 2: Deactivate your account.

Click the "down arrow" in the upper right-hand edge, account setups, click protection on the left menu, after that click deactivate your account.



You'll additionally be asked to give a reason why you're leaving.

Currently all your Facebook information will be de-indexed yet will be able to be easily restored.

Step 3: Erase your Facebook account.

Click the "lock" icon in the upper right-hand corner, click the "magnifying glass" icon and after that look for "erase".



Click on the result near all-time low that states "Just how do i permanently delete my account". Now scroll down till you see the "Let us know" link. Click the delete my account. Place in your password, send captcha. Struck OK. That's it.