How Do I Hide My Friends List On Facebook Mobile

How Do I Hide My Friends List On Facebook Mobile: Facebook is a private location where we do every little thing however occasionally we desire that our close friend has to unknown regarding our activity or perhaps we additionally don't desire that close friends or individuals must see our facebook buddy listing.

How Do I Hide My Friends List On Facebook Mobile




his can be done quickly.

Simply login your facebook account and also comply with the complying with actions

Click your account PHOTO as well as name which gets on the top right edge of the facebook page.
Currently click Pals box
Currently click the Edit switch near the leading right-hand man edge of the web page.
You will see a pop up "Who can see your good friend list?" box, now change from "Public" to "Just me" alternative then click Close switch.


That is all, now just you can see your good friend checklist and your other facebook friends/people could see just mutual friends in between you as well as your facebook close friend.