How to Hide My Profile In Facebook



How To Hide My Profile In Facebook: Concern from Liz T.: Today everybody who mosts likely to my Facebook Timeline could see my profile picture. Exactly how can I make it to make sure that just my Facebook Friends can see it?

How To Hide My Profile In Facebook


Rick's solution: Hello Liz. It's pretty easy to conceal your Facebook account picture from every person other than your pals. Below's just how:

1-- Log in to your Facebook account and visit your Timeline page by clicking your name in the top right corner of the window.

2-- Click on your profile picture. (Important: DON'T click the "Edit Profile Image" link that turns up!).

3-- Once your profile photo gets on the display, click the Edit web link in the horizontal box situated in the right-hand pane.

4-- Click the down arrow below the "Date" area and modification that setting to Buddies.

5-- Click the Done Editing switch.

The procedure described above will help any picture in any type of cd, not simply your profile photo.

That's all there is to it Liz. Starting right away, just your Facebook good friends will see your account picture when they watch your profile.

If you find this blog post valuable, I wish you'll consider sharing it with your close friends.

Incidentally, you could get even a lot more tips in my free RicksDailyTips Email E-newsletter. As a customer, you'll likewise certify to win some remarkable prizes in my month-to-month Tech-Gear Free gift! Sign up at the end of this web page!

Do you have a technology concern of your own for Rick? Visit this site as well as send it in!