How Do You Edit A Post On Facebook

How Do You Edit A Post On Facebook: I was delicately perusing the internet earlier today, as I do consistently, when I saw something. Having opened a good friend's Facebook post, I noted the word 'edited' alongside the date of the article - which is no big deal, we have actually all seen that previously.

How Do You Edit A Post On Facebook


Just what I had not seen until now, nonetheless, is that at the click of a button all previous edits of the message show up to your Facebook good friends.

To ensure that implies at all times you modified an article with a punctuation mistake, or rewrote a status you determined - in knowledge - made you look rude AF, our pals might have been seeing the changes during.

IS IT JUST ME THAT DIDN'T KNOW THIS PRIOR TO? I'm sure you'll inform me if it is.

Currently, with this expertise under my belt, I'm considering exactly how I'm going to have to proof-read every remark or comment I ever make on Facebook in the same way I proof-read my dissertation. This is demanding.

I determined to check how it functioned, so asked my coworker Anna to upload a wonderful little examination condition for me.



I after that asked her to modify it.



And LOOK. Click on the little downwards arrow in the leading right-hand man edge of the post.



Select 'see modify history' as well as this will arise



Now lol to your heart's web content as you enjoy your close friends questioning themselves before your really eyes.


Oh dear, oh dear. Often you wish you would certainly never ever uncovered things.