How to Find Out when You Were Unfriended On Facebook

How To Find Out When You Were Unfriended On Facebook: Just recently, I was scrolling through my Facebook feed when it struck me that I haven't seen any type of recent messages from among my former colleagues.

Putting the entire blame on the deluge of feline and also food videos on my Facebook timeline, I avoided to her profile. To my utter discouragement, I found out that I have been unfriended by her.



With Whys as well as Whens ringing in my mind, I combed the Net for an easy solution, which would instantly notify me if somebody unfriended me on Facebook. Obviously, locating the solution wasn't easy and I had to dig around a bit.

To my joy, I discovered many Google Chrome extensions that allow me see that has actually eliminated me from their good friends' list. Several of them likewise inform you when somebody befriends you however allow's leave that part to Facebook given that it does that part pretty well.

How To Find Out When You Were Unfriended On Facebook.



The extension, which involved my rescue, was Unfriend Finder. Though it needs a little bit of finesse, it did just what it guaranteed in its description.

1. Pleasant and Simple: Unfriend Finder.

Obtain this super great extension on your web browser from Chrome Shop. After you add it, the little symbol on the top will certainly turn red if any one of your Facebook pals unfriend you and eco-friendly if you receive a pal request.



To earn issues fast, Unfriend Finder likewise notifies you via a small home window simply in instance you're as well active to check out the standing bar.



If you would love to dig deeper to see, all it takes is a click the Most likely to Application, which would show you all the details.



The only disadvantage to this extension is that the web page needs your Ad-blocker (if you have one) to be revoked for that page.

Besides, Unfriend Finder will certainly also educate you if one of your friends deactivates his/her account.

2. A Little Even More: F.B. (FluffBusting) Purity.

F.B. (FluffBusting) Pureness has actually remained in use since 2009. Though its key goal is to make your Facebook browsing experience as clean as possible by blocking out materials that you consider unnecessary, a tiny component of its job is also to show the list of friends who have unfriended you.



If I were to contrast these 2 applications, I 'd say F.B. Pureness is a little bit much better as it lets you see the erased list on Facebook's homepage itself-- without the need for you to head to a separate page.

Nevertheless, F.B. Purity wouldn't present the deleted friends sharp promptly. It may take someplace around a number of mins to half a hr for it to show the alert, which if you ask me is a fair offer.

Extra Attributes.

As I stated previously, F.B. Pureness is greater than just a tool to see unfriended notices. You can likewise tune your Facebook settings to block applications as well as game tales or the aggravating People You May Know block.



Plus, you could remove specific phrases and also words from your timeline via the built-in Text Filter.

Just what I liked concerning this expansion was the fact that it does its work smoothly without heckling your face in all.

Not a Secret Any longer.

So currently, you know ways to see who unfriended you on Facebook. Though the road to see the listing isn't really right, Chrome expansions, like the ones over, make it very easy enough.

So, which among these will you try first? Do drop us a line or more in the comments below.