How to Tell if someone Unfriended You On Facebook

How To Tell If Someone Unfriended You On Facebook: Just a few days ago, I was scrolling via my Facebook feed when it hit me that I have not seen any current blog posts from one of my previous colleagues.

Putting the whole blame on the deluge of cat and also food videos on my Facebook timeline, I avoided to her profile. To my utter dismay, I figured out that I have actually been unfriended by her.



With Whys and also Whens buzzing in my mind, I searched the Internet for a simple service, which would immediately alert me if somebody unfriended me on Facebook. Naturally, discovering the remedy wasn't simple and I had to dig around a little bit.

To my joy, I located numerous Google Chrome expansions that let me see who has actually eliminated me from their buddies' listing. Some of them also tell you when somebody befriends you yet allow's leave that part to Facebook considering that it does that component pretty well.

How To Tell If Someone Unfriended You On Facebook.



The expansion, which came to my rescue, was Unfriend Finder. Though it requires a little finesse, it did exactly what it promised in its summary.

1. Sweet as well as Simple: Unfriend Finder.

Obtain this incredibly cool expansion on your internet browser from Chrome Shop. After you add it, the little icon on the top will certainly transform red if any of your Facebook pals unfriend you and also environment-friendly if you obtain a buddy request.



Making issues fast, Unfriend Finder additionally alerts you through a small home window simply in instance you're too active to look at the condition bar.



If you 'd such as to dig further to see, all it takes is a click on the Go to Application, which would certainly show you all the information.



The only disadvantage to this expansion is that the web page requires your Ad-blocker (if you have one) to be revoked for that web page.

Besides, Unfriend Finder will certainly additionally notify you if one of your friends deactivates his/her account.

2. A Little More: F.B. (FluffBusting) Purity.

F.B. (FluffBusting) Pureness has been in usage since 2009. Though its main goal is to make your Facebook surfing experience as clean as possible by blocking out contents that you consider pointless, a small part of its task is also to show the listing of good friends that have unfriended you.



If I were to compare these two applications, I would certainly state F.B. Pureness is a little bit better as it lets you see the deleted list on Facebook's homepage itself-- without the requirement for you to go to a different web page.

Nonetheless, F.B. Purity would not show the erased pals alert quickly. It might take somewhere around a couple of mins to half an hour for it to show the sharp, which if you ask me is a reasonable offer.

Additional Attributes.

As I claimed previously, F.B. Pureness is extra compared to just a tool to see unfriended notices. You can also tune your Facebook setups to obstruct apps and also game tales or the bothersome Individuals You Might Know block.



Plus, you could remove specific expressions as well as words from your timeline through the built-in Text Filter.

Exactly what I suched as about this expansion was that it does its task efficiently without heckling your face in all.

Not a Secret Any longer.

So now, you understand the best ways to see that unfriended you on Facebook. Though the roadway to see the listing isn't really directly, Chrome expansions, like the ones over, make it easy sufficient.

So, which one of these will you experiment with first? Do drop us a line or two in the remarks below.