How to See who Unfriended You On Facebook

How To See Who Unfriended You On Facebook: Just a few days ago, I was scrolling via my Facebook feed when it hit me that I have not seen any type of current blog posts from among my previous coworkers.

Placing the whole blame on the deluge of cat and food videos on my Facebook timeline, I avoided to her profile. To my utter discouragement, I figured out that I have actually been unfriended by her.



With Whys and also Whens humming in my mind, I scoured the Internet for a basic service, which would quickly notify me if somebody unfriended me on Facebook. Obviously, discovering the remedy wasn't easy and I had to dig around a bit.

To my pleasure, I located numerous Google Chrome expansions that let me see who has removed me from their good friends' list. A few of them additionally inform you when a person befriends you however let's leave that part to Facebook because it does that component quite well.

How To See Who Unfriended You On Facebook.



The expansion, which involved my rescue, was Unfriend Finder. Though it requires a little bit of skill, it did just what it assured in its description.

1. Sweet and Simple: Unfriend Finder.

Get this very amazing extension on your web browser from Chrome Shop. After you include it, the little icon on the top will transform red if any one of your Facebook pals unfriend you and also eco-friendly if you obtain a pal demand.



To make issues quick, Unfriend Finder additionally informs you via a tiny window just in situation you're too active to check out the status bar.



If you would love to dig further to see, all it takes is a click on the Most likely to Application, which would show you all the details.



The only disadvantage to this extension is that the web page needs your Ad-blocker (if you have one) to be revoked for that page.

Besides, Unfriend Finder will certainly additionally educate you if among your pals deactivates his or her account.

2. A Little More: F.B. (FluffBusting) Pureness.

F.B. (FluffBusting) Pureness has remained in use because 2009. Though its key objective is to earn your Facebook surfing experience as clean as feasible by obstructing out materials that you regard pointless, a tiny part of its task is additionally to reveal the checklist of friends that have unfriended you.



If I were to compare these two apps, I would certainly claim F.B. Pureness is a little bit better as it allows you see the removed list on Facebook's homepage itself-- without the demand for you to visit a separate web page.

However, F.B. Pureness wouldn't show the removed close friends alert immediately. It could take somewhere around a number of minutes to half a hr for it to show the alert, which if you ask me is a reasonable offer.

Extra Functions.

As I claimed previously, F.B. Pureness is much more compared to just a tool to see unfriended notices. You can also tune your Facebook setups to obstruct applications and video game stories or the frustrating People You Might Know block.



Plus, you can filter out details expressions as well as words from your timeline through the integrated Text Filter.

What I liked about this extension was the reality that it does its work smoothly without shouting at your face in any way.

Not a Secret Any longer.

So now, you know ways to see who unfriended you on Facebook. Though the road to see the listing isn't directly, Chrome extensions, like the ones over, make it easy sufficient.

So, which one of these will you try out first? Do drop us a line or two in the comments listed below.