How to See who Has Unfriended You On Facebook Timeline

How To See Who Has Unfriended You On Facebook Timeline: Just a few days ago, I was scrolling with my Facebook feed when it struck me that I haven't seen any type of current messages from one of my previous coworkers.

Placing the entire blame on the deluge of pet cat as well as food video clips on my Facebook timeline, I avoided to her account. To my utter discouragement, I discovered that I have actually been unfriended by her.



With Whys and Whens ringing in my mind, I scoured the Net for an easy option, which would quickly notify me if a person unfriended me on Facebook. Certainly, finding the service wasn't simple as well as I had to dig around a bit.

To my pleasure, I discovered fairly a few Google Chrome expansions that allow me see who has removed me from their pals' list. A few of them additionally tell you when someone befriends you however let's leave that component to Facebook considering that it does that part very well.

How To See Who Has Unfriended You On Facebook Timeline.



The extension, which pertained to my rescue, was Unfriend Finder. Though it needs a bit of finesse, it did just what it guaranteed in its summary.

1. Wonderful as well as Simple: Unfriend Finder.

Obtain this incredibly awesome expansion on your internet browser from Chrome Shop. After you include it, the little icon on the top will redden if any one of your Facebook pals unfriend you and eco-friendly if you obtain a good friend request.



Making matters fast, Unfriend Finder additionally alerts you via a tiny window simply in instance you're also busy to look at the status bar.



If you would love to dig much deeper to see, all it takes is a click on the Most likely to Application, which would certainly reveal you all the details.



The only drawback to this extension is that the page needs your Ad-blocker (if you have one) to be withdrawed for that page.

Besides, Unfriend Finder will likewise educate you if one of your friends deactivates his or her account.

2. A Little Even More: F.B. (FluffBusting) Purity.

F.B. (FluffBusting) Purity has remained in usage because 2009. Though its main purpose is to make your Facebook browsing experience as clean as feasible by shutting out components that you regard unimportant, a tiny component of its job is also to show the checklist of close friends that have unfriended you.



If I were to compare these 2 applications, I would certainly state F.B. Purity is a little bit much better as it allows you see the deleted checklist on Facebook's homepage itself-- without the requirement for you to visit a separate page.

Nevertheless, F.B. Pureness would not present the erased close friends alert instantaneously. It might take someplace around a number of minutes to half an hour for it to show the alert, which if you ask me is a fair offer.

Additional Attributes.

As I said earlier, F.B. Purity is extra compared to just a device to see unfriended alerts. You can likewise tune your Facebook setups to block applications and also game tales or the aggravating People You Could Know block.



Plus, you can filter out certain expressions as well as words from your timeline through the built-in Text Filter.

Just what I suched as about this extension was the reality that it does its work smoothly without heckling your face at all.

Not a Secret Any longer.

So now, you recognize ways to see that unfriended you on Facebook. Though the road to see the checklist isn't really right, Chrome expansions, like the ones above, make it very easy enough.

So, which among these will you experiment with initially? Do drop us a line or 2 in the comments listed below.