How to Know who Unfriended You On Facebook

How To Know Who Unfriended You On Facebook: Just the other day, I was scrolling with my Facebook feed when it hit me that I haven't seen any kind of recent posts from one of my previous associates.

Placing the whole blame on the deluge of pet cat as well as food videos on my Facebook timeline, I avoided to her profile. To my utter dismay, I discovered that I have been unfriended by her.



With Whys and Whens ringing in my mind, I scoured the Web for a basic option, which would immediately notify me if someone unfriended me on Facebook. Obviously, discovering the service had not been easy and also I had to dig around a little bit.

To my delight, I found plenty of Google Chrome extensions that let me see that has actually eliminated me from their buddies' listing. Some of them likewise tell you when somebody befriends you however let's leave that component to Facebook since it does that component rather well.

How To Know Who Unfriended You On Facebook.



The expansion, which concerned my rescue, was Unfriend Finder. Though it needs a little finesse, it did just what it promised in its summary.

1. Wonderful as well as Simple: Unfriend Finder.

Obtain this very amazing extension on your web browser from Chrome Shop. After you add it, the little symbol on the top will transform red if any one of your Facebook friends unfriend you and eco-friendly if you obtain a pal request.



To make matters fast, Unfriend Finder additionally alerts you with a little window just in instance you're too active to check out the status bar.



If you 'd such as to dig further to see, all it takes is a click the Most likely to Application, which would show you all the details.



The only downside to this extension is that the web page requires your Ad-blocker (if you have one) to be revoked for that page.

Besides, Unfriend Finder will likewise notify you if among your buddies deactivates his or her account.

2. A Little Even More: F.B. (FluffBusting) Pureness.

F.B. (FluffBusting) Purity has actually remained in usage since 2009. Though its primary purpose is to make your Facebook browsing experience as tidy as feasible by obstructing out materials that you regard irrelevant, a little part of its task is also to show the checklist of close friends that have unfriended you.



If I were to contrast these two apps, I 'd claim F.B. Purity is a bit much better as it lets you see the removed list on Facebook's homepage itself-- without the need for you to go to a separate page.

Nonetheless, F.B. Purity wouldn't display the deleted good friends alert promptly. It might take someplace around a number of minutes to half a hr for it to display the sharp, which if you ask me is a fair deal.

Additional Attributes.

As I stated earlier, F.B. Purity is extra than just a tool to see unfriended alerts. You could additionally tune your Facebook settings to obstruct applications and game tales or the bothersome Individuals You Might Know block.



Plus, you can strain particular phrases and words from your timeline with the integrated Text Filter.

What I suched as regarding this extension was that it does its task smoothly without shouting at your face in any way.

Not a Secret Any longer.

So currently, you understand the best ways to see that unfriended you on Facebook. Though the road to see the list isn't right, Chrome expansions, like the ones above, make it easy sufficient.

So, which one of these will you try out first? Do drop us a line or more in the comments below.