How Do You Know if You are Unfriended On Facebook

How Do You Know If You Are Unfriended On Facebook: Simply the various other day, I was scrolling with my Facebook feed when it struck me that I have not seen any recent posts from among my former colleagues.

Putting the entire blame on the deluge of pet cat and food videos on my Facebook timeline, I avoided to her account. To my utter dismay, I discovered that I have been unfriended by her.



With Whys and Whens ringing in my mind, I combed the Net for a basic solution, which would promptly notify me if a person unfriended me on Facebook. Certainly, finding the option had not been very easy and I had to dig around a little bit.

To my pleasure, I located numerous Google Chrome expansions that allow me see that has eliminated me from their friends' list. Several of them also inform you when someone befriends you however let's leave that component to Facebook since it does that part rather well.

How Do You Know If You Are Unfriended On Facebook.



The extension, which came to my rescue, was Unfriend Finder. Though it requires a little finesse, it did exactly what it guaranteed in its summary.

1. Wonderful and also Simple: Unfriend Finder.

Obtain this incredibly trendy extension on your web browser from Chrome Store. After you include it, the little symbol on the top will certainly turn red if any one of your Facebook friends unfriend you as well as green if you get a close friend demand.



To earn matters fast, Unfriend Finder also notifies you via a small home window just in instance you're as well busy to take a look at the standing bar.



If you 'd such as to dig deeper to see, all it takes is a click on the Most likely to Application, which would reveal you all the details.



The only downside to this extension is that the page requires your Ad-blocker (if you have one) to be withdrawed for that page.

Besides, Unfriend Finder will additionally educate you if one of your buddies deactivates his/her account.

2. A Little More: F.B. (FluffBusting) Purity.

F.B. (FluffBusting) Pureness has been in use since 2009. Though its main goal is to earn your Facebook surfing experience as clean as possible by blocking out components that you deem pointless, a little part of its job is also to reveal the list of buddies who have unfriended you.



If I were to compare these 2 applications, I 'd say F.B. Purity is a little bit much better as it lets you see the deleted list on Facebook's homepage itself-- without the demand for you to head to a separate page.

However, F.B. Purity would not present the removed close friends sharp instantaneously. It could take somewhere around a number of mins to half a hr for it to present the alert, which if you ask me is a fair deal.

Additional Functions.

As I claimed earlier, F.B. Purity is much more compared to just a tool to see unfriended notifications. You could additionally tune your Facebook settings to obstruct apps and also video game tales or the irritating People You Might Know block.



And also, you could strain specific phrases as well as words from your timeline through the integrated Text Filter.

Just what I liked regarding this expansion was the fact that it does its task smoothly without shouting at your face in any way.

Not a Secret Anymore.

So currently, you understand the best ways to see that unfriended you on Facebook. Though the road to see the listing isn't right, Chrome expansions, like the ones over, make it very easy sufficient.

So, which one of these will you check out first? Do drop us a line or 2 in the comments listed below.