How Can I Change My Birthday On Facebook

How Can I Change My Birthday On Facebook: When you create a Facebook account, you're asked to provide your day and also year of birth. If you went into a wrong day of birth when you filled in the Facebook Join form, Facebook displays the wrong age on your account till you transform your age. Receiving "Delighted Birthday" messages from your friends prior to or after your date of birth is frustrating. You could upgrade your age a restricted number of times, so make certain you go into the right one.

How Can I Change My Birthday On Facebook.





1. Browse to Facebook, visit to your account and navigate to your Timeline. Click the "Around" link to start modifying your account.

2. Click the "Edit" switch in the "Fundamental Details" box.

3. Select your correct date of birth in the Birthday section of the page.

4. Select the "I validate my age is ..." option to verify your age.

5. Click the "Conserve" button to update the date of birth and change your age on Facebook.

Pointer.

You might have to wait a couple of days before you could change the Facebook age once more, in instance you chose the wrong date of birth a second time.