How Do I Change My Username On Facebook

How Do I Change My Username On Facebook: A blog which show you ideas to use facebook in proper way, be conserve in facebook, information regarding all brand-new updates of facebook, concepts for each and every and every little thing for facebook, why we cannot carry out in facebook, which page we don't need to utilize or which is helpful for us, be risk-free and be stylist in facebook ... ...

How Do I Change My Username On Facebook.



Is you are annoying to put your Email id with login facebook? You intend to change facebook user name with in 20 2nd?

Visit your facebook account and choose account setting from appropriate hand side top of the page.



Select modify from appropriate hand side of username alternative of basic account setting.



Location words which you wish to make your customer name on the empty place of username alternative.



Enter your password and also choose save change bottom.