How Can I Hide My Friends On Facebook

How Can I Hide My Friends On Facebook: By default, everybody that has a Facebook account app will have the ability to see all your close friends.

Yet this can be changed with a basic adjustment in your facebook setups page.

Below is a detailed guide on how you can hide your good friends on Facebook App.



How Can I Hide My Friends On Facebook.



action 1:

Login to your Facebook Account.

action 2:

Look at the top left hand side of the page. Click the white arrow-like icon. A food selection should pop out. Click Settings.



action 3:

On the following page. Click on Privacy icon (as shown listed below).



action 4:

Under the Personal Privacy Settings and also Tools alternatives. Click on the edit link beside "who can see your good friend checklist".



action 5:

Click on public. Then selected "just me" to hide your facebook pals from anybody else.



That's all. Once it is conserved. Your 'who can see your good friend listing' must look like the picture below.



Currently your buddy list will just be seen by you. Your friends can view friends you have in usual( common good friends).

Did you locate this helpful? Please make use of the share buttons below to share.