How Can I Hide My Friend On Facebook

How Can I Hide My Friend On Facebook: By default, every person that has a Facebook account application will have the ability to see all your pals.

But this could be transformed with a straightforward modification in your facebook setups web page.

Below is a detailed overview on the best ways to conceal your good friends on Facebook App.



How Can I Hide My Friend On Facebook.



action 1:

Login to your Facebook Account.

action 2:

Inspect on the leading left hand side of the web page. Click on the white arrow-like symbol. A menu needs to bulge. Click on Settings.



action 3:

On the following web page. Click on Privacy symbol (as revealed below).



action 4:

Under the Privacy Settings and also Tools options. Click on the edit web link close to "who can see your close friend checklist".



action 5:

Click on public. Then chose "only me" to hide your facebook good friends from anybody else.



That's all. Once it is saved. Your 'that can see your pal list' should appear like the picture listed below.



Now your good friend checklist will just be seen by you. Your good friends can see friends you share( common pals).

Did you locate this useful? Please utilize the share buttons below to share.