Can You See who Looks at Your Facebook Profile

Can You See Who Looks At Your Facebook Profile: You are here looking for ways to obtain your FB profile visitors information for Facebook does not give us with a method to do the same. I am effectively aware of the reality that there are some tricks in this field as well. Yet you are mosting likely to review a few authentic answers for the inquiry, 'Who sees my Facebook account'?

Can You See Who Looks At Your Facebook Profile.





Yes, Now you can! Though there are no official methods, you could do it making usage of a 'that viewed my Facebook account Chrome expansion'.

As well as, throughout my study, I have actually learnt an actual simple method for that, which does not include any kind of app download. I am uncertain regarding its credibility, though.

Are you bring around the open trouble 'that has been seeing my Facebook profile'? After that, you are going to be attracted with my remedy in the following section.

I am going to describe to see who has seen your Facebook account. So, let me lead you to the core of this article without blabbering much.

Method: Making Use Of Facebook Account View Notice Chrome Expansion.

For people anticipating learning that saw their Facebook profile have to use this Chrome browser add-on. Comply with the actions I will be explaining listed below to know exactly how the extension can be used to figure out details on FB profile see.

Action 1:

Initially, you should download and install the internet browser extension. As this set is for Google Chrome, you have to download it from Chrome internet shop. Simply go to and also look for Facebook Account Sight Notice there. And also, you excel to go.



If you are a lazy lad like me, you could use this direct link to the expansion in order to begin 'who watched my Facebook account saga'.

Action 2:

You will see a websites like the photo offered over. As you mount any other expansion, merely click that blue Contribute to Chrome button out there. Hold your horses sufficient to give it a time to complete the download and installation procedure.

Action 3:

You could see an extension installment notice after the very same is totally included to the browser. Wow! With this, you have passed the half means to determining that has been visiting your Facebook account.

Action 4:



Now, go to Facebook Can you detect anything brand-new there? Simply send your eyes to the blue navigating bar with your timeline link, home, pal requests, messages, as well as notifications.

There, you could definitely see a new link called Visitors.