How to Deactivate Facebook Page 2019

How To Deactivate Facebook Page - Something which I learn after being online for more than 5 years is, we should adhere to the policy of lean administration in our daily life. That indicates, eliminate those things which are not benefiting you. In this situation, I'm talking of eliminating those on the internet properties which you are not using any longer. I have over 15 Facebook Fan pages and also I'm in the process of getting rid of those pages which I'm not utilizing anymore. In this quick guide I will reveal you how I erased my released Fan page and also exactly how you can do for you.


How To Deactivate Facebook Page


Simply a word of care, in case your Facebook page is active and you do not wish to use it, I suggest you to assign that page to other individual and also leave that page as an admin. This is much better than removing it. In case if you desire to entirely remove the page, read on to find out unpublished and also eliminate your Facebook page.

Erase Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do bear in mind, it will certainly take 2 Week to delete the page when you click on delete page.

Go to your Facebook page and also click settings at the top.


Under general area, you will see a choice to remove page. Click on Edit and also it will certainly reveal you choice to delete the page. When you click delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to verify your activity. Enter the password as well as your page is scheduled to be erased in following 2 Week.


Once your page is erased, there is no way to recover the page. So if you are intending to remove your Facebook page, make sure of just what you are doing.