Can You Remove A Post From Facebook 2019

Can You Remove A Post From Facebook: Erase facebook status update on mobile user interface has been a trouble for many users. The propensity of making mistakes while keying utilizing your android phone is very high, the factor is not too much from the small key-board on the phones, car proper spellings of some word also contribute to this mistakes.


Can You Remove A Post From Facebook


The majority of my status updates and also image uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made blunder while updating my status, I needed to visit using my laptop computer to remove facebook status update. However simply of current by mishap I found the undetectable (almost) remove switch in the facebook app for Android that enable me to erase status updates exactly on the mobile interface.

What I will claim is that, I aren't sure how much time the function has actually existed, yet all I know is, it does have the prospective to keep you from embarrassment and also too conserve your time, too avoid you from using laptop computer before you can remove facebook status upgrade while you made error. So allow us see exactly how you can remove facebook status upgrade directly from Android user interface.

How You Can Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Using facebook on Android you could either just conceal the update from your timeline and also as well remove it totally. To erase a status update from Android sight it on your information feed first. Most of us would long press the update to locate the erase alternative, but that is not the situation below, that is the factor I called it invisible way.


Swipe your thumb from left to precisely the status upgrade you want to erase to discover a little Remove button on the status. Just push the switch to delete facebook status upgrade.


One more concern is that, you may not want to delete facebook status upgrade however hind it from the timeline. You will certainly have to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will certainly see Conceal from Timeline choice along with the Erase Post alternative.