How Do You Deactivate Your Facebook Page

How Do You Deactivate Your Facebook Page - One thing which I learn after being on the internet for greater than 5 years is, we ought to adhere to the plan of lean monitoring in our daily life. That means, eliminate those points which are not helping you. In this situation, I'm talking of eliminating those online residential properties which you are not utilizing anymore. I have more than 15 Facebook Fan pages and also I remain in the process of eliminating those pages which I'm not making use of anymore. In this fast overview I will show you exactly how I removed my released Fan page and just how you can do for you.


How Do You Deactivate Your Facebook Page


Just a word of care, in case your Facebook page is energetic and also you don't intend to utilize it, I suggest you to appoint that page to a few other individual and also leave that page as an admin. This is better than removing it. In case if you desire to totally get rid of the page, read on to discover unpublished and eliminate your Facebook page.

Remove Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do keep in mind, it will certainly take 14 days to erase the page once you click on delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page and also click on settings at the top.


Under general area, you will certainly see an option to eliminate page. Click Edit and it will reveal you alternative to erase the page. When you click on delete page, it will certainly ask you for your Facebook password to verify your action. Go into the password as well as your page is arranged to be erased in next 2 Week.


As soon as your page is erased, there is no chance to recover the page. So if you are planning to remove your Facebook page, see to it of what you are doing.