How to Deactivate A Facebook Page

How to Deactivate A Facebook Page - One thing which I find out after being on-line for more than 5 years is, we need to adhere to the plan of lean management in our everyday life. That indicates, remove those points which are not benefiting you. In this situation, I'm broaching getting rid of those online residential properties which you are not using any longer. I have over 15 Facebook Fan pages and also I remain in the process of removing those pages which I'm not utilizing anymore. In this quick overview I will certainly reveal you just how I removed my published Fan page and also exactly how you can do for you.


How to Deactivate A Facebook Page


Just a word of care, in case your Facebook page is active and you don't want to utilize it, I recommend you to assign that page to some other person as well as leave that page as an admin. This is much better than deleting it. In case if you desire to completely remove the page, read on to find out unpublished and eliminate your Facebook page.

Remove Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do remember, it will take 14 days to remove the page as soon as you click delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page and also click settings at the top.


Under general area, you will see an alternative to get rid of page. Click on Edit and also it will show you alternative to delete the page. When you click delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to confirm your activity. Enter the password and your page is set up to be removed in following 14 days.


Once your page is deleted, there is no way to recover the page. So if you are planning to remove your Facebook page, see to it of exactly what you are doing.