How Do I Erase A Post On Facebook

How Do I Erase A Post On Facebook: Remove facebook status upgrade on mobile interface has been a trouble for many users. The tendency of making mistakes while keying utilizing your android phone is very high, the reason is not also much from the little key-board on the phones, auto right punctuations of some word additionally contribute to this mistakes.


How Do I Erase A Post On Facebook


Most of my status updates as well as photo uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made error while upgrading my status, I needed to log in using my laptop to delete facebook status update. However just of current by mishap I found the unseen (virtually) remove button in the facebook application for Android that permit me to remove status updates right on the mobile interface.

Exactly what I will certainly claim is that, I have no idea how long the function has been there, however all I recognize is, it does have the possible to keep you from humiliation and as well conserve your time, also avoid you from making use of laptop before you could erase facebook status update while you made error. So let us see exactly how you can delete facebook status upgrade directly from Android user interface.

The Best Ways To Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you could either just conceal the update from your timeline and as well delete it totally. To erase a status update from Android view it on your news feed initially. The majority of us would long press the upgrade to discover the delete option, but that is not the case right here, that is the factor I called it unnoticeable means.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to precisely the status upgrade you want to remove to discover a small Remove switch on the status. Simply push the switch to delete facebook status update.


An additional issue is that, you may not want to erase facebook status update but hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the upgrade in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline sight you will see Conceal from Timeline option along with the Remove Post alternative.