Delete Posts From Facebook

Delete Posts From Facebook: Remove facebook status upgrade on mobile interface has been an issue for many users. The propensity of making errors while keying using your android phone is extremely high, the reason is not also much from the small keyboard on the phones, vehicle right spellings of some word likewise add to this mistakes.


Delete Posts From Facebook


Most of my status updates and image uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made mistake while updating my status, I needed to log in utilizing my laptop computer to erase facebook status update. However simply of recent by accident I found the invisible (almost) eliminate button in the facebook app for Android that enable me to delete status updates right on the mobile user interface.

Just what I will say is that, I have no idea the length of time the function has actually existed, however all I know is, it does have the possible to maintain you from humiliation and also as well conserve your time, also stop you from utilizing laptop computer prior to you could delete facebook status update while you made blunder. So allow us see how you can delete facebook status upgrade directly from Android user interface.

Ways To Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you can either simply conceal the update from your timeline and also erase it completely. To erase a status update from Android sight it on your information feed initially. A lot of us would certainly long push the upgrade to discover the erase alternative, but that is not the case here, that is the factor I called it unnoticeable way.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to precisely the status update you wish to delete to uncover a little Remove switch on the status. Simply push the button to erase facebook status update.


One more problem is that, you could not wish to delete facebook status upgrade yet hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Conceal from Timeline choice together with the Remove Post alternative.