How Do I Delete My Facebook Business Page

How Do I Delete My Facebook Business Page: We were lately contacted to assist among our customers remove one of the Facebook web pages associated with their account. While erasing a page may feel like a very easy task, I'm not sure many individuals have actually needed to in fact undergo as well as throw their fan web pages. The majority of people tend to just leave the web page running as soon as they're done, are tired, or have seen a hideous error that net white out can't deal with.
There are three easy steps to complete the trashing of your organisation Facebook Page.
ACTION 1: OPEN YOUR PAGE AND ALSO CLICK "EDIT WEB PAGE", IN THE TOP RIGHT SECTION.

How Do I Delete My Facebook Business Page





STEP 2: CLICK "PERMANENTLY REMOVE _______", FOUND BELOW THE DISPLAY.




STEP 3: CLICK ON "ERASE", BASE ON THE BOTTOM-RIGHT OF THE DISPLAY THAT POPS UP.




Done. Ended up. Adios Facebook page!