How Do I Delete My Facebook Account From My Phone

How Do I Delete My Facebook Account From My Phone: There are many different factors you might intend to completely obliterate your Facebook account.

How Do I Delete My Facebook Account From My Phone


For this scenario allow's simply say you determined to go "Kerouac on everybody" and also have to remove your electronic identity ASAP.

Although Facebook inhibits you to delete your facebook account completely, they do provide the choice, although a bit buried.

Action 1: Backup all your information

First off, it's time to backup all messages, videos and also photos.

Click the "down arrowhead" in the top right-hand corner



Most likely to 'Settings'.

Generally Account Setup, Click 'download and install a duplicate of all your Facebook information', download archive.



Step 2: Deactivate your account.

Click the "down arrow" in the upper right-hand edge, account setups, click protection on the left food selection, then click deactivate your account.



You'll also be asked to offer a reason why you're leaving.

Now all your Facebook data will be de-indexed yet will be able to be conveniently brought back.

Step 3: Delete your Facebook account.

Click on the "lock" icon in the top right-hand edge, click the "magnifying glass" icon and then look for "delete".



Click on the result near all-time low that states "How do i completely erase my account". Currently scroll down till you see the "Allow us recognize" web link. Click the delete my account. Put in your password, send captcha. Struck OK. That's it.