How Can I Merge Facebook Pages

How Can I Merge Facebook Pages: If you're like me, you could have a few Facebook Pages which are really similar that you want to combine together. One was initially a test page so I am combining that with my brand-new page. https://www.facebook.com/dejavuguides

How Can I Merge Facebook Pages


Here's my walkthrough of just how I combined a couple of my Facebook pages together

I initially obtained the adhering to messages when I looked to merge my Facebook Pages, but after making some uniformity adjustments, I was provided the option to Combine.

First ineligibility to combine pages together.



Action 1 - Most likely to Facebook's Page Merge web page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/merge/



Step 2 - Select web pages to be Merged

Step 3 - Read and also validate that you would love to combine your Facebook Pages
Here's an example of the information that they will certainly ask you to assess and also confirm.
Request to combine your replicate Pages
If you are an admin of several Pages that represent the very same thing, we might be able to merge them. Merging Pages incorporates all of your sort as well as check-ins right into one Page.
I have checked out and also recognize the above details.

Select the Web page that you wish to maintain:

Deja Vu Guides

Combining Pages combines individuals that like your Pages and also any kind of check-ins, but messages, images, reviews, scores and also the username will be deleted from the Page you combine. The Page you want to keep will continue to be unchanged, with the exception of the enhancement of people that like the Page and check-ins that were merged from the various other Web page. The Web page you do not wish to keep will be eliminated from Facebook, and you won't be able to unmerge it.

Please do not send duplicate requests.

The Pages that you combine have to be about the same point. If it's unclear that your Pages represent the very same point, they cannot be combined.

Instances of appropriate combine demands:

• "Jane Smith BodyArt" right into "Jane Smith Body Art"
• "Chris' Cupcakes - Austin" right into "Chris' Cupcakes"
• "Photography by Kat" right into "Digital Photography by Kat Cam"
Examples of merge requests that call for a 7-day waiting period:
• "The Day spa at Resort" right into "Hotel".
• "Facebook" right into "Facebook Conversation".
• "Sheryl Cooper" into "Sheryl Cooper's Audit Solution".
Instances of combine demands that can't be refined:.
• "Fans of Facebook" right into "Facebook".
I acknowledge that the Pages I'm requesting to merge may be significantly various. I recognize that this may call for a 7-day waiting duration to notify the people that like the Page to be combined. I additionally comprehend that both Pages needs to be published at the time of request. I would still like to proceed with this demand.

Pages You Want to Merge.

Utilize the drop-down menus to choose approximately 5 Pages you 'd like to combine right into your destination Web page. You can only mergePages that you manage.

After we process your request, likes as well as check-ins will certainly be integrated on the destination Page. All other content such as blog posts, images as well as the username will be completely deleted from the Pages you combined.

Vu Long Tran.

Please examine this demand before submitting. Once your Pages have been combined, it can not be reversed. Do not submit several requests. If you mistakenly submit a request, wait up until you hear back from the Facebook team. Sending one more demand can lead to all of your Pages being permanently deleted.



Step 4 - Send your demand when you're ready.
Send your demand when you prepare. Please submit only as soon as.

Right now, I am awaiting https://www.facebook.com/dejavuguides to become my major Facebook web page.