How Can I Change My Language In Facebook



How Can I Change My Language In Facebook: The best ways to change the language in Facebook to Esperanto
Visit to your Facebook account
Go to your Account Setups (click down arrow on the top right hand of the screen).

How Can I Change My Language In Facebook


Click on your language choice and change it to Esperanto.
Click Conserve Changes.
Discover Esperanto from your Facebook account as well as add to the translations by clicking the tiny world near the bottom right-hand man of the screen. You can turn on text ballot (ŝalti entekstan voĉdonadon) and also ideal click any type of pink underlined Esperanto word/phrase to see the translation, ballot on it, or add to a much better translation.
Note: The Esperanto language on Facebook is around 60%. With even more individuals electing and afterwards offering translations, the percent of Esperanto on Facebook will enhance.
Keep in mind: I utilize Google Chrome Net Web browser when taking the display captures below.
PRIOR TO:.



AFTER:.