Can I See who Views My Facebook Profile

Can I See Who Views My Facebook Profile: Facebook is a social network that we can meet anybody in the world as a chatting. There is a brand-new upgrade on a daily basis on Facebook and so on all social media networks, yet till date, there was no update on Facebook to ensure that we could see who has actually viewed your Facebook profile.

Can I See Who Views My Facebook Profile


Facebook has become a part of our lives in today's time, with Facebook, we meet many individuals everyday. Yet there is no such alternative on Facebook so that you could see who is visiting your Facebook account. I.e. to figure out that Viewed my Facebook.

But of course, it could take place now, and also you do not have to download anything for it, however, for that, you have to do some job. Because Facebook is not telling you just what your account has visited.

Ways to recognize who is viewed our Facebook account?

Action 1: You first have to most likely to Chrome software and also download and install Chrome Extention. For this, you could most likely to Google Chrome and also click the three-dot in the right side. And also currently go to Setups. You can see the complying with images.




Action 2: Afterwards, in the Windows Open, you will certainly see the extension on the left side and also go to Get Even more Expansion. Afterwards, browse the Flatbook on it and add it to Chrome. Currently after downloading this, you will see on the right side, currently it will be downloaded. For this, you see the images below




Step 3: The Flatbook extension has been contributed to Chrome. Currently rejuvenate your Facebook account, you will certainly obtain a new theme. You will now see the Profile Visitor option. Visit this site. Clicking on this will certainly open up a listing containing the names of those who have actually visited your Facebook page.



So, buddies, I hope you have my post which Viewed my Facebook profile? If it has been liked, then please share this post with me and also subscribe by putting your email in the sidebar box. Thanks