How Do I Delete My Business Facebook Page

How Do I Delete My Business Facebook Page: We were just recently called on in order to help one of our customers erase one of the Facebook pages connected with their account. While deleting a page could seem like a very easy task, I'm not exactly sure many individuals have actually needed to really undergo and also throw their follower pages. The majority of people have the tendency to simply leave the web page running when they're done, are bored, or have seen an ugly error that internet white out can not take care of.
There are 3 basic steps to complete the trashing of your company Facebook Web page.
STEP 1: OPEN YOUR WEB PAGE AND CLICK "EDIT PAGE", IN THE TOP RIGHT SECTION.

How Do I Delete My Business Facebook Page





ACTION 2: CLICK ON "PERMANENTLY REMOVE _______", FOUND AT THE BOTTOM OF THE DISPLAY.




STEP 3: CLICK ON "ERASE", BASE ON THE BOTTOM-RIGHT OF THE SCREEN THAT POPS UP.




Done. Completed. Adios Facebook web page!