How Do I Know who Views My Facebook Profile

How Do I Know Who Views My Facebook Profile: Facebook is a social media network that we can fulfill anyone in the world as a chatting. There is a new upgrade on a daily basis on Facebook and more all socials media, but till date, there was no update on Facebook to make sure that we can see that has actually viewed your Facebook account.

How Do I Know Who Views My Facebook Profile


Facebook has actually come to be a part of our lives in today's time, through Facebook, we satisfy lots of people daily. Yet there is no such option on Facebook to make sure that you could see that is seeing your Facebook account. I.e. to discover who Watched my Facebook.

But yes, it could happen currently, as well as you do not have to download and install anything for it, but also for that, you have to do some work. Due to the fact that Facebook is not telling you what your account has checked out.

How to know that is watched our Facebook account?

Step 1: You initially should go to Chrome software application and also download Chrome Extention. For this, you could most likely to Google Chrome and also click on the three-dot in the best side. And currently most likely to Settings. You could see the complying with images.




Step 2: Then, in the Windows Open, you will see the extension on the left side and getting Even more Extension. After that, look the Flatbook on it and also include it to Chrome. Currently after downloading this, you will see on the right side, currently it will certainly be downloaded. For this, you see the images below




Action 3: The Flatbook extension has actually been included in Chrome. Now freshen your Facebook account, you will certainly get a new theme. You will now see the Profile Site visitor alternative. Click here. Clicking this will open up a listing containing the names of those who have seen your Facebook page.



So, close friends, I wish you have my short article which Viewed my Facebook account? If it has been liked, then please share this blog post with me and subscribe by placing your e-mail in the sidebar box. Thanks