Delete Search History On Facebook



Delete Search History On Facebook: Concern from Alveda G: I discovered with a mutual friend that my ex just recently got into my Facebook account and checked my search background to see if I was trying to talk to any type of old guys. I do NOT like that!!

Delete Search History On Facebook


I really did not even understand Facebook tape-recorded the important things you look for. Is there any way to remove my search history? As well as exists a method to stop Facebook from saving it to begin with?

Rick's answer: Hey Alveda. Before I address your inquiries, I strongly advise locking down your Facebook account now in order to prevent your ex (or any individual else) from burglarizing it in the first place. It's not all that difficult to complete. This article clarifies ways to do it, step-by-step.

Now that you have actually secured down your account, I'll resolve your second concern initially. The response is no, Facebook doesn't allow you to avoid them from assembling a list of your searches.

Why? Due to the fact that they use your search history to assist them choose which ads to display while you're using the site. They know that if they could reveal advertisements associated with the subjects you want, you'll be more inclined to click them. Which brings us back your initial question ...

You can conveniently erase your whole Facebook search history with just a couple of clicks, making it simple so every single time you prepare to log out of your account. Below's how:

1-- Browse through your Timeline page and also click the Sight Task Log switch (you'll find it in the lower right-hand corner of your cover picture).

2-- Search in the much left column and click the Even more web link that lies just under Photos, Likes and Remarks.

3-- Click the Search link that lies below the list.

4-- Click the Clear Searches link that situated on the right-hand side of the huge white bar on top of the window.

5-- A dialog box will certainly appear asking you to verify that you truly intend to remove your search history. To finish the procedure, click the Clear Searches connect situated at the top-right side of the home window.