How to Hide Birthday From Facebook

How To Hide Birthday From Facebook: If you are uncomfortable with that your day of birth is publicly noticeable on Facebook, after that you could quickly conceal it from your Facebook profile. You could also hide just the year of your birth and also screen only the day if you don't desire every person to understand your age. Here's the procedure to hide your birthday celebration on Facebook--.



How To Hide Birthday From Facebook.



1. Login to your Facebook account as well as go the edit profile page.

2. In this web page, the standard details tab will certainly be chosen by default. Right here, search for the Birthday celebration alternative. There are 3 choices offered in the drop down menu there,.

Program my complete day of birth in my account.

Program only month and also day in my profile.

Do not reveal my birthday in my account.

These choices are self informative. Choose the one you like most but considering that you came below trying to find the approach to hide your birthday celebration on Facebook, simply pick 'Do not show my birthday in my account' alternative.



As soon as you are done, scroll down and also click on the 'Save Adjustments' button. That's it. Now your birthday celebration will certainly not be presented publicly (not even to your Facebook friends).