How to Find who Unfriended Me On Facebook

How To Find Who Unfriended Me On Facebook: Simply the other day, I was scrolling via my Facebook feed when it struck me that I have not seen any kind of recent posts from one of my former colleagues.

Positioning the entire blame on the deluge of pet cat as well as food video clips on my Facebook timeline, I goinged off to her account. To my utter dismay, I figured out that I have actually been unfriended by her.



With Whys and also Whens humming in my mind, I combed the Internet for an easy remedy, which would instantly alert me if somebody unfriended me on Facebook. Naturally, locating the service had not been simple as well as I needed to dig around a bit.

To my delight, I discovered many Google Chrome extensions that allow me see that has eliminated me from their friends' checklist. A few of them also tell you when someone befriends you but let's leave that part to Facebook considering that it does that component pretty well.

How To Find Who Unfriended Me On Facebook.



The expansion, which involved my rescue, was Unfriend Finder. Though it needs a little bit of skill, it did what it guaranteed in its summary.

1. Sweet and Simple: Unfriend Finder.

Get this very amazing extension on your internet browser from Chrome Shop. After you include it, the little icon on the top will certainly turn red if any of your Facebook friends unfriend you as well as eco-friendly if you obtain a good friend request.



To make issues fast, Unfriend Finder also informs you via a little window just in situation you're also active to take a look at the condition bar.



If you 'd such as to dig further to see, all it takes is a click the Go to Application, which would reveal you all the information.



The only disadvantage to this expansion is that the page needs your Ad-blocker (if you have one) to be revoked for that web page.

Besides, Unfriend Finder will likewise notify you if one of your friends deactivates his or her account.

2. A Little Even More: F.B. (FluffBusting) Pureness.

F.B. (FluffBusting) Purity has remained in use because 2009. Though its main objective is making your Facebook browsing experience as clean as possible by shutting out components that you regard unimportant, a tiny part of its task is also to reveal the listing of close friends who have unfriended you.



If I were to compare these two apps, I 'd say F.B. Pureness is a little bit better as it allows you see the removed checklist on Facebook's homepage itself-- without the requirement for you to visit a different page.

Nevertheless, F.B. Pureness would not show the erased good friends alert instantaneously. It may take someplace around a couple of minutes to half an hour for it to present the sharp, which if you ask me is a fair offer.

Added Features.

As I said earlier, F.B. Purity is extra than just a device to see unfriended notices. You could also tune your Facebook settings to block applications and game tales or the annoying Individuals You Might Know block.



Plus, you can remove particular expressions and also words from your timeline through the integrated Text Filter.

What I suched as about this extension was the truth that it does its job efficiently without shouting at your face in all.

Not a Secret Anymore.

So now, you recognize the best ways to see who unfriended you on Facebook. Though the road to see the checklist isn't really right, Chrome expansions, like the ones over, make it easy enough.

So, which among these will you check out initially? Do drop us a line or more in the comments below.