How Do I Update Facebook On My android

How Do I Update Facebook On My Android: Facebook for Android 1.9 includes performance enhancements in addition to faster ways to share photos and also messages much faster.

Now you can share photos and messages right from your house display. Messenger and Electronic camera shortcuts will appear in your app tray after upgrading your Facebook for Android application.

How Do I Update Facebook On My Android.





Android 1.9 also includes much of the carrier showcases discovered in the standalone Carrier app consisting of:.

* Mobile/online status.

* If you have already started a team discussion, you could add individuals on the fly.

* Your call checklist arranged by the people you connect with frequently.



Facebook for Android 1.9 is currently available in Android Apps._