How Do I Know someone Unfriended Me On Facebook

How Do I Know Someone Unfriended Me On Facebook: Simply a few days ago, I was scrolling with my Facebook feed when it struck me that I have not seen any recent messages from among my former colleagues.

Putting the whole blame on the deluge of feline and food video clips on my Facebook timeline, I avoided to her profile. To my utter discouragement, I figured out that I have actually been unfriended by her.



With Whys as well as Whens buzzing in my mind, I combed the Net for a simple option, which would instantly notify me if a person unfriended me on Facebook. Naturally, discovering the remedy wasn't very easy and also I had to dig around a little bit.

To my joy, I located several Google Chrome expansions that let me see who has actually eliminated me from their close friends' list. A few of them likewise tell you when somebody befriends you however let's leave that component to Facebook given that it does that part rather well.

How Do I Know Someone Unfriended Me On Facebook.



The expansion, which came to my rescue, was Unfriend Finder. Though it needs a bit of skill, it did just what it assured in its summary.

1. Pleasant and also Simple: Unfriend Finder.

Obtain this extremely great extension on your internet browser from Chrome Store. After you add it, the little symbol on the top will redden if any of your Facebook friends unfriend you and also eco-friendly if you receive a good friend request.



To make issues quick, Unfriend Finder likewise informs you with a little home window just in instance you're too hectic to take a look at the status bar.



If you would certainly such as to dig deeper to see, all it takes is a click on the Go to Application, which would certainly show you all the information.



The only downside to this expansion is that the page needs your Ad-blocker (if you have one) to be revoked for that page.

Besides, Unfriend Finder will certainly likewise inform you if among your pals deactivates his/her account.

2. A Little Even More: F.B. (FluffBusting) Purity.

F.B. (FluffBusting) Pureness has been in usage because 2009. Though its key goal is making your Facebook browsing experience as tidy as possible by shutting out materials that you deem pointless, a small part of its job is additionally to show the listing of friends who have unfriended you.



If I were to contrast these 2 applications, I would certainly claim F.B. Purity is a little bit much better as it lets you see the deleted list on Facebook's homepage itself-- without the requirement for you to visit a separate page.

Nevertheless, F.B. Purity wouldn't show the deleted friends sharp promptly. It might take someplace around a number of mins to half a hr for it to present the alert, which if you ask me is a reasonable deal.

Additional Features.

As I said previously, F.B. Purity is much more compared to just a tool to see unfriended alerts. You can additionally tune your Facebook settings to block applications and video game stories or the aggravating Individuals You Might Know block.



And also, you can remove certain expressions as well as words from your timeline via the built-in Text Filter.

Exactly what I suched as concerning this extension was that it does its task efficiently without shouting at your face in any way.

Not a Secret Anymore.

So currently, you understand how you can see that unfriended you on Facebook. Though the roadway to see the listing isn't right, Chrome extensions, like the ones over, make it very easy sufficient.

So, which among these will you try out initially? Do drop us a line or two in the comments below.