How Do I Get My Facebook Url

How Do I Get My Facebook Url: Do you need to obtain your Facebook Profile LINK?

If you're new to Facebook, obtaining your LINK could be an obstacle because there are great deals of locations you could look.

Thankfully, you could get your profile URL in just 3 fast actions.

To get your Facebook Profile URL, adhere to the instructions below.

How Do I Get My Facebook Url.



Action 1: Login to Facebook

Action 2: From your Facebook news feed, click on your name. This will take you to your Facebook Account.



Action 3: On your Facebook Profile, replicate the LINK detailed on top.

There are 2 kinds of account URL's on Facebook.

One LINK includes profile ID and an ID number. If you have a personalized Facebook vanity URL like mine, this is additionally known as your Facebook Profile URL.



Hopefully you currently recognize exactly how to get your Facebook Profile URL. If you still have inquiries, we've put together a listing of usual concerns that we often obtain asked about.

Typical questions concerning your Facebook Account URL.

Why do I require my Facebook Account URL?

For those of you who do not consider a Facebook Account LINK a big offer, it's pretty vital.

Here are some ways your Facebook Profile URL can be useful.

* Include your LINK in e-mails to close friends to make it simple to get in touch with you as opposed to browsing.

* Add a web link to your account in your e-mail trademark for all e-mails.

* Enter free gifts.

* If you have a Facebook vanity LINK, you can make it much easier for your friends to keep in mind the best ways to obtain to your Facebook Profile.

Can I transform my Facebook Account URL?

Yes. You can change your Facebook Profile LINK.

To do that, go to Account Settings > Username. Click edit.

Enter in a username and also choose "check availability.".

The amount of times can I change my Facebook Account URL?

You could chance your profile URL once-- so see to it it is meant right as well as you like it.

Why are some Facebook Account URL's various?

If somebody has not transformed their Facebook LINK you will see a bunch of numbers.

If they have actually changed their Facebook Account URL, you will see a custom-made URL called a vanity LINK.

For instance, my Facebook Profile LINK is: http://www.facebook.com/christian.karasiewicz.

I have more concerns about Facebook Account URL's. That can I speak to?

If you didn't see your concern answered, don't hesitate to call me with your inquiries.