How Do I Find My Facebook Url

How Do I Find My Facebook Url: Do you need to obtain your Facebook Account LINK?

If you're new to Facebook, getting your URL can be a challenge due to the fact that there are great deals of locations you could look.

Thankfully, you can obtain your profile LINK in just 3 fast steps.

To get your Facebook Profile LINK, follow the directions below.

How Do I Find My Facebook Url.



Step 1: Login to Facebook

Action 2: From your Facebook news feed, click your name. This will certainly take you to your Facebook Profile.



Action 3: On your Facebook Profile, copy the URL provided on top.

There are 2 sorts of profile URL's on Facebook.

One LINK includes account ID as well as an ID number. If you have a custom Facebook vanity LINK like mine, this is also called your Facebook Profile LINK.



With any luck you now understand how you can obtain your Facebook Profile URL. If you still have inquiries, we've compiled a checklist of common questions that we usually get inquired about.

Typical inquiries regarding your Facebook Profile LINK.

Why do I require my Facebook Account LINK?

For those of you that do not take into consideration a Facebook Profile LINK a big bargain, it's very vital.

Below are some means your Facebook Profile URL could be helpful.

* Include your URL in emails to friends to earn it easy to get in touch with you as opposed to looking.

* Add a link to your profile in your e-mail trademark for all emails.

* Enter giveaways.

* If you have a Facebook vanity URL, you could make it simpler for your pals to keep in mind how you can get to your Facebook Profile.

Can I transform my Facebook Profile LINK?

Yes. You can alter your Facebook Account LINK.

To do that, go to Account Settings > Username. Click edit.

Enter in a username as well as select "check availability.".

The amount of times can I alter my Facebook Account URL?

You can chance your account URL one-time-- so make certain it is meant right and also you like it.

Why are some Facebook Account URL's various?

If somebody has actually not altered their Facebook URL you will certainly see a number of numbers.

If they have changed their Facebook Profile LINK, you will see a custom LINK called a vanity LINK.

As an example, my Facebook Account LINK is: http://www.facebook.com/christian.karasiewicz.

I have much more questions about Facebook Account LINK's. Who can I call?

If you didn't see your concern responded to, don't hesitate to contact me with your concerns.