How Can I Hide My Date Of Birth On Facebook

How Can I Hide My Date Of Birth On Facebook: If you are uneasy with the truth that your day of birth is publicly visible on Facebook, then you can easily hide it from your Facebook profile. You can additionally hide just the year of your birth as well as screen only the date if you don't want everyone to know your age. Below's the treatment to hide your birthday on Facebook--.



How Can I Hide My Date Of Birth On Facebook.



1. Login to your Facebook account and go the edit profile page.

2. In this web page, the standard details tab will be picked by default. Right here, try to find the Birthday celebration alternative. There are three choices available in the fall menu there,.

Show my complete day of birth in my account.

Program just month as well as day in my profile.

Don't reveal my birthday celebration in my account.

These choices are self explanatory. Select the one you like most yet considering that you came right here seeking the technique to conceal your birthday celebration on Facebook, simply pick 'Don't show my birthday celebration in my account' alternative.



When you are done, scroll down as well as click the 'Conserve Modifications' button. That's it. Now your birthday celebration will certainly not be presented openly (not even to your Facebook friends).