Hide My Birthday On Facebook

Hide My Birthday On Facebook: If you are unpleasant with that your day of birth is publicly visible on Facebook, after that you could conveniently conceal it from your Facebook account. You could additionally hide just the year of your birth and also display just the date if you do not desire everyone to know your age. Here's the treatment to conceal your birthday on Facebook--.



Hide My Birthday On Facebook.



1. Login to your Facebook account and go the edit profile page.

2. In this page, the fundamental details tab will be picked by default. Right here, try to find the Birthday option. There are three options available in the decrease down food selection there,.

Program my complete day of birth in my account.

Show just month and also date in my account.

Do not show my birthday celebration in my account.

These alternatives are self informative. Choose the one you like the majority of however since you came below trying to find the approach to conceal your birthday celebration on Facebook, simply select 'Don't reveal my birthday celebration in my profile' choice.



As soon as you are done, scroll down and click on the 'Save Changes' button. That's it. Currently your birthday celebration will certainly not be shown publicly (not also to your Facebook buddies).