Hide Birthday On Facebook

Hide Birthday On Facebook: If you are unpleasant with that your day of birth is openly noticeable on Facebook, then you can easily conceal it from your Facebook account. You can also hide simply the year of your birth as well as display only the date if you don't want everyone to know your age. Right here's the procedure to conceal your birthday on Facebook--.



Hide Birthday On Facebook.



1. Login to your Facebook account and also go the edit profile page.

2. In this page, the standard details tab will be picked by default. Here, look for the Birthday option. There are three choices readily available in the fall menu there,.

Show my complete date of birth in my profile.

Show only month and also day in my account.

Don't show my birthday in my profile.

These choices are self explanatory. Select the one you like many however since you came below looking for the approach to conceal your birthday on Facebook, just pick 'Do not reveal my birthday in my account' alternative.



Once you are done, scroll down and click on the 'Save Modifications' button. That's it. Currently your birthday will certainly not be displayed openly (not even to your Facebook good friends).