Hide Birthday Facebook

Hide Birthday Facebook: If you are uncomfortable with that your date of birth is publicly noticeable on Facebook, then you could quickly conceal it from your Facebook profile. You could also hide simply the year of your birth as well as screen just the date if you don't want everyone to recognize your age. Right here's the procedure to conceal your birthday celebration on Facebook--.



Hide Birthday Facebook.



1. Login to your Facebook account and go the edit profile page.

2. In this web page, the fundamental details tab will certainly be picked by default. Below, look for the Birthday option. There are three choices available in the decline down menu there,.

Show my complete date of birth in my account.

Program just month as well as day in my profile.

Don't reveal my birthday celebration in my profile.

These options are self explanatory. Select the one you like the majority of but considering that you came here seeking the approach to hide your birthday celebration on Facebook, just pick 'Do not show my birthday celebration in my account' alternative.



As soon as you are done, scroll down and click on the 'Conserve Modifications' button. That's it. Currently your birthday celebration will not be shown openly (not even to your Facebook good friends).