Can You See who Unfriended You On Facebook

Can You See Who Unfriended You On Facebook: Simply a few days ago, I was scrolling via my Facebook feed when it hit me that I haven't seen any type of current blog posts from one of my former coworkers.

Putting the whole blame on the deluge of pet cat as well as food videos on my Facebook timeline, I avoided to her profile. To my utter discouragement, I learnt that I have actually been unfriended by her.



With Whys as well as Whens ringing in my mind, I combed the Net for a straightforward solution, which would instantly alert me if someone unfriended me on Facebook. Naturally, finding the remedy had not been very easy and I had to dig around a bit.

To my pleasure, I found numerous Google Chrome extensions that let me see who has actually eliminated me from their close friends' list. A few of them also tell you when a person befriends you but let's leave that part to Facebook since it does that component quite well.

Can You See Who Unfriended You On Facebook.



The extension, which concerned my rescue, was Unfriend Finder. Though it requires a little bit of skill, it did what it promised in its description.

1. Wonderful and Simple: Unfriend Finder.

Get this super awesome extension on your browser from Chrome Store. After you include it, the little icon on the top will redden if any of your Facebook buddies unfriend you and also green if you get a buddy demand.



To make matters fast, Unfriend Finder also informs you with a tiny window just in situation you're also hectic to check out the condition bar.



If you wish to dig deeper to see, all it takes is a click on the Go to Application, which would certainly reveal you all the details.



The only drawback to this expansion is that the page needs your Ad-blocker (if you have one) to be revoked for that page.

Besides, Unfriend Finder will certainly additionally inform you if among your pals deactivates his or her account.

2. A Little More: F.B. (FluffBusting) Purity.

F.B. (FluffBusting) Purity has actually remained in usage because 2009. Though its main goal is to earn your Facebook surfing experience as clean as feasible by shutting out materials that you regard pointless, a tiny component of its job is additionally to reveal the checklist of pals who have unfriended you.



If I were to compare these 2 applications, I 'd say F.B. Purity is a little bit better as it allows you see the removed checklist on Facebook's homepage itself-- without the requirement for you to go to a different web page.

However, F.B. Purity would not present the removed pals alert quickly. It may take somewhere around a number of mins to half a hr for it to present the sharp, which if you ask me is a reasonable deal.

Additional Attributes.

As I said earlier, F.B. Purity is greater than simply a tool to see unfriended notices. You can also tune your Facebook setups to obstruct applications and video game stories or the aggravating People You Could Know block.



Plus, you can remove certain expressions and also words from your timeline via the built-in Text Filter.

What I liked about this expansion was that it does its work smoothly without yelling at your face whatsoever.

Not a Secret Anymore.

So now, you know how to see that unfriended you on Facebook. Though the roadway to see the listing isn't right, Chrome expansions, like the ones above, make it easy enough.

So, which one of these will you try first? Do drop us a line or more in the comments listed below.