I Want to Hide My Birthday On Facebook

I Want To Hide My Birthday On Facebook: If you are unpleasant with that your day of birth is publicly noticeable on Facebook, then you could easily conceal it from your Facebook account. You can likewise hide just the year of your birth as well as screen only the day if you don't want everybody to understand your age. Below's the treatment to conceal your birthday on Facebook--.



I Want To Hide My Birthday On Facebook.



1. Login to your Facebook account and go the edit profile page.

2. In this page, the standard info tab will certainly be picked by default. Right here, seek the Birthday celebration choice. There are 3 choices readily available in the fall menu there,.

Show my complete day of birth in my account.

Program just month and also day in my account.

Do not show my birthday in my profile.

These alternatives are self explanatory. Choose the one you like a lot of but given that you came here seeking the technique to conceal your birthday on Facebook, just pick 'Don't show my birthday in my account' option.



As soon as you are done, scroll down as well as click the 'Save Adjustments' button. That's it. Now your birthday will certainly not be presented openly (not also to your Facebook buddies).