How to Hide Your Birthday On Facebook

How To Hide Your Birthday On Facebook: If you are uneasy with that your day of birth is openly noticeable on Facebook, after that you could conveniently hide it from your Facebook profile. You can additionally hide simply the year of your birth as well as screen just the date if you do not desire everyone to recognize your age. Here's the procedure to conceal your birthday celebration on Facebook--.



How To Hide Your Birthday On Facebook.



1. Login to your Facebook account as well as go the edit profile web page.

2. In this page, the fundamental details tab will be chosen by default. Below, try to find the Birthday choice. There are 3 alternatives offered in the drop down food selection there,.

Show my complete day of birth in my profile.

Show only month as well as day in my profile.

Don't reveal my birthday in my account.

These alternatives are self informative. Select the one you like the majority of but since you came below searching for the approach to conceal your birthday on Facebook, just pick 'Do not show my birthday celebration in my profile' alternative.



When you are done, scroll down and also click the 'Conserve Changes' button. That's it. Currently your birthday celebration will certainly not be presented openly (not even to your Facebook buddies).