How to Hide Birthday On Facebook

How To Hide Birthday On Facebook: If you are uneasy with the reality that your date of birth is publicly noticeable on Facebook, after that you can easily conceal it from your Facebook account. You can likewise hide just the year of your birth as well as display screen only the date if you don't desire everybody to recognize your age. Here's the treatment to hide your birthday on Facebook--.



How To Hide Birthday On Facebook.



1. Login to your Facebook account as well as go the edit profile web page.

2. In this page, the fundamental information tab will certainly be chosen by default. Right here, seek the Birthday choice. There are three options offered in the decline down food selection there,.

Program my complete day of birth in my account.

Program only month and date in my account.

Do not show my birthday in my profile.

These choices are self explanatory. Choose the one you like the majority of but because you came below seeking the approach to hide your birthday celebration on Facebook, simply pick 'Don't reveal my birthday in my profile' alternative.



When you are done, scroll down and click on the 'Save Adjustments' button. That's it. Now your birthday will not be displayed openly (not even to your Facebook pals).