How Do I Hide My Birthday On Facebook

How Do I Hide My Birthday On Facebook: If you are uneasy with the truth that your date of birth is publicly noticeable on Facebook, after that you can easily hide it from your Facebook profile. You could likewise conceal simply the year of your birth as well as screen just the date if you don't want everybody to recognize your age. Right here's the treatment to hide your birthday on Facebook--.



How Do I Hide My Birthday On Facebook.



1. Login to your Facebook account and go the edit profile web page.

2. In this web page, the fundamental info tab will certainly be picked by default. Right here, look for the Birthday celebration option. There are 3 choices readily available in the fall menu there,.

Show my complete date of birth in my account.

Show only month as well as date in my account.

Don't reveal my birthday celebration in my profile.

These options are self informative. Select the one you like many but given that you came right here looking for the approach to conceal your birthday celebration on Facebook, just pick 'Don't show my birthday in my profile' choice.



Once you are done, scroll down and also click on the 'Conserve Adjustments' switch. That's it. Currently your birthday celebration will certainly not be presented openly (not also to your Facebook buddies).